Let us bring the date night to you. Learn how to make your own heart-shaped truffle ravioli with your sweetie or gal pal this Valentine’s Day from the comfort of your home.
**We will start shipping the last week of January.**
- 60 min exclusive recorded cooking class with Florence-based Chef Patrizia Steccato so you can watch and cook privately on your date night.
- Sabatino White Truffle Oil from Capri, Italy
- 100% Italian Wheat Flour from Umbria, Italy
- 3-inch Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Spritz Cocktail Book – Learn all about Italy’s bubbly Aperitivo and enjoy 50 recipes to try on your own!
- Crystal Cocktail glasses – Set of 2 hexagonal cocktail glasses perfect for your spritz-making
- 'Love is Chocolate' Truffles with 3 flavors: Pink Bubbly, Dark Sea Salt Toffee, and Milk Chocolate
- Pearl Face Masks for you and yours
- Cup of Love Rose & Tulsi Herbal tea
My daughter received the Italy box as a gift and then we got the Seattle box. The items were of extremely high quality and so much fun! What a great way to celebrate with both food and visiting somewhere in COVID! We are looking forward to more boxes. The personal notes were really special!
The Kyoto “trip” was wonderful. Loved soaking up the culture (on line through videos and in the cooking classes) and learning to use miso, make matcha (very much enjoyed the tea ceremony) and making noodles with my feet! Now that I know where to go and what I want to see, I hope to travel to Japan myself someday. Very lovely and enriching experience.
This was an awesome class! I would for sure do this again and tell my friends about it too!!!
We had such a great time doing the pork loin dinner with the chef this month! A great way to learn some new skills. We’ve already made the recipe again it was so off the hook. I love what these fabulous two women have created!
I received the Seattle TROVE box as a gift. It was truly a multi-sensory experience because of the wide variety of items included as well as the virtual components. My favorite was the cooking class where I learned a few new techniques and made an amazing dinner using the ingredients in my box!