Subscribe and travel each season to a new city (bills every 3 months) from the comfort of your home or buy a single box for you or your favorite travel buddy.
Our Summer Boxes will begin shipping the last week of May, and the LIVE experiences will take place in June (see below for dates).
Each Experience includes:
- 60-90 minute online Cooking Experience with a chef from the featured city, plus special ingredients from the region that you will cook with.
- 60-90 minute online Cultural Experience with a local expert, and core supplies you'll use in your cultural activity if needed.
- Snacks and other goodies that are sourced from the featured region.
- A FREE surprise gift to help further your journey to the featured city.
- Private Facebook group to connect with other TROVE Travelers.
- 20% of all profits go to the featured artisan and chef. Thank you for supporting small businesses around the world!!!
Summer Destination: Bordeaux, France!
- 90-minute LIVE online Cooking Experience with Chef Pascaline, pastry chef and currently featured on the French version of the Great British Baking Show. Learn how to make 3 delicious dishes, including Chouquettes, adorable bite-sized pastry puffs. We will have two Cooking Class sessions on June 20th and June 27th at 11 am PST.
- Special ingredients from France and a pastry bag and tip that you'll use in your cooking class.
- 60-75 minute LIVE Wine Chat and Optional Tasting event with Chris Hoel, former Sommelier for the French Laundry, and a Bordeaux-based winemaker. This event will take place on June 26th at 2 pm PST.
- Special add-on! We are also offering a special chance to purchase and taste 3 incredible Bordeaux wines (2 reds and 1 white) live with Chris and a Bordeaux-based winemaker – this is a special add-on to the box click here to order.
- Delicious French snacks, wine-shaped cheese board and a special cheese spreader, so you can prep the perfect cheese board to pair with your wine or before your dinner.
- Special surprise gift – We are so happy to include a quintessential French Market bag, which is the cutest way to carry your haul from the market while also reducing your environmental footprint!
I was blown away when I received my first box. Beginning with how beautifully the box was packaged, to the quality of ingredients. I ordered my first box after the Live field trips had already happened, but I did watch the playbacks and it was so fun. We cooked our recipes last night and I loved the food as well. I felt like the items were curated very thoughtfully and really gave me a sense of Chaing Mai. Now I really want to visit Thailand in person. I cannot wait for the next box. This is a real treat! and I thought the hand writte note was a very sweet touch.
Love this new way to celebrate at home! Such an innovative idea...delicious and fun experience :)
What a treat our first Trove box was from the moment we opened the box! As we unpacked the box we oooooohed and aaaaaahed over each of the items inside. Fun snacks, exciting ingredients, bright, cheerful, informative cards giving us a glimpse of our adventure ahead and the crown jewel, the GORGEOUS olive wood mortar and pestle. Due to time zones and our busy schedules we weren’t able to participate live but loved the recorded cooking demonstration and appreciated the personal experiences and information Chef Mae shared. We have cooked with curry before but this dish was unlike others we’ve made and it was a lot of fun to learn a new way to use our delicious curry paste! We are so excited to see where our next adventure takes us!
Seasonal TROVE Box
Seasonal TROVE Box