Summer Destination: Bordeaux, France!
- 90-minute online Cooking Experience with Chef Pascaline, pastry chef and currently featured on the French version of the Great British Baking Show. Learn how to make 3 delicious dishes, including Chouquettes, adorable bite-sized pastry puffs.
- Special ingredients from France and a pastry bag and tip that you'll use in your cooking class.
- 60-75 minute Recorded Wine Chat and Optional Tasting event with Chris Hoel, former Sommelier for the French Laundry, and a Bordeaux-based winemaker.
- Delicious French snacks, wine-shaped cheese board and a special cheese spreader, so you can prep the perfect cheese board to pair with your wine or before your dinner.
- Special surprise gift – We are so happy to include a quintessential French Market bag, which is the cutest way to carry your haul from the market while also reducing your environmental footprint!
My family and I loved the recipes from the Hawaiin box! We had a Hawaiian night where we made them all. It was quite a feast!
Spring Box: Honolulu, Hawaii
I look Forword to the arrival each time. I would also love some of the previous boxes I missed. The Germany box had a great recipe and I gifted many of the items because I just liked the cooking experience. This Hawaii box had some interesting finds but the recipe doesn’t interest me. I’ll follow along but no plans on eating. I make the meal with my teenage daughter and the videos have become more streamline. I’m not sure if there is a skip a month option but I do subscribe. We truly look Forword to upcoming adventures.
Winter Box: Rothenburg, Germany
I received Trove as a birthday gift because I am known for my love of cooking, baking and traveling. That said, I have a limited flavor palete so it did take me several months before selecting a box. Once I did, and received the box, I was blown away by the personal touches by Emilie and Erika. I believe in first impressions, and even the box itself was lovely. Everything was well packaged and nothing came damaged. The local treats are huge delight and I love that there was a craft included in my box. Additionally, there was a note from the Emilie and Erika, a guide to what was in the box and a detailed out recipe card for each item we made. I really felt like I was transported to Germany for a night. I had a question regarding the cooking class and reached out to the owners via Instagram. They were quick to respond and personable in their reply. The online cooking lesson was fairly easy to follow along. Since I watched it after it went live, I was able to pause, fast forward and stop as needed. For me, I found this to better than live so we could take our time and make sure everything wad measured out correctly. I did miss out on the interaction with everyone, however. I would highly recommend, and already have. this experience to anyone. It's truly one of the best!