Subscribe and travel each season to a new city (bills every 3 months) from the comfort of your home or buy a single box for you or your favorite travel buddy.
Each Experience includes:
- 60-90 minute online Cooking Experience with a chef from the featured city, plus special ingredients from the region that you will cook with.
- 60-90 minute online Cultural Experience with a local expert, and core supplies you'll use in your cultural activity if needed.
- Snacks and other goodies that are sourced from the featured region.
- A FREE surprise gift to help further your journey to the featured city.
- Private Facebook group to connect with other TROVE Travelers.
- 20% of all profits go to the featured artisan and chef. Thank you for supporting small businesses around the world!!!
Summer Destination: Bordeaux, France!
- 90-minute LIVE online Cooking Experience with Chef Pascaline, pastry chef and currently featured on the French version of the Great British Baking Show. Learn how to make 3 delicious dishes, including Chouquettes, adorable bite-sized pastry puffs. We will have two Cooking Class sessions on June 20th and June 27th at 11 am PST.
- Special ingredients from France and a pastry bag and tip that you'll use in your cooking class.
- 60-75 minute LIVE Wine Chat and Optional Tasting event with Chris Hoel, former Sommelier for the French Laundry, and a Bordeaux-based winemaker. This event will take place on June 26th at 2 pm PST.
- Special add-on! We are also offering a special chance to purchase and taste 3 incredible Bordeaux wines (2 reds and 1 white) live with Chris and a Bordeaux-based winemaker – this is a special add-on to the box click here to order.
- Delicious French snacks, wine-shaped cheese board and a special cheese spreader, so you can prep the perfect cheese board to pair with your wine or before your dinner.
- Special surprise gift – We are so happy to include a quintessential French Market bag, which is the cutest way to carry your haul from the market while also reducing your environmental footprint!
I have purchased two boxes, one of which was Chiang Mai. I have been there, and I took a cooking class there that included Khao Soi. I even went to an elephant sanctuary while there. All that, and I still got the box. I could not have been more pleased. It was a fantastic experience and brought back wonderful memories. Additionally, when I had a small issue, the response was immediate, and the issue was addressed promptly, making it clear that the box owners care very much about their product and their customers. I highly recommend this box!
My 29 year old daughter, Jessica, bought a TROVE box for me for my 60th birthday. We unfortunately missed the live event but had a blast together anyway preparing it via the recorded version (which probably worked out even better since we could rewind when we missed hearing something). All except the tomatoes came out beautifully. I realize in retrospect, we should not have stirred the sugar so it crystalized…
This was our second Trove Box and our first "visit" to Bordeaux France. What a great experience! It is so much fun to open our box and see what goodies are awaiting us! Because of our time zone and busy schedules, it didn't work to participate in the cooking lesson live but the taped version is great. Emilie and Erika do such a great job finding the perfect chef to walk us through the process. Not only do we getting a cooking lesson but we learn a few personal notes about the meal we are preparing and go so much deeper than simply reading a recipe card would allow. Two big takeaways for me this time were learning how to properly caramelize onions and learned how to make choux pastry. I will definitely be doing both again. Merci beaucoup!
We had a great time. My sister and nice were helping and we had fun making French food
My box was damaged by the postal service. I reached out to TROVE and got a quick response and a new box shipped to me. I loved the box and would recommend to a friend.