Order your Spring Box: Take Me to Thailand by March 4th to get yours before the live classes. Subscription billed quarterly.
- 60-90 minute virtual cooking class with a chef from the featured city, plus special ingredients from the region that you will cook with.
- 60-90 minute LIVE virtual cultural activity with a local expert, and core supplies you'll use in your cultural activity.
- Snacks and other goodies that are sourced from the featured region.
- A FREE surprise gift to help further your journey to the featured city.
- Private Facebook group to connect with other TROVE travelers.
- 20% of all profits go to the featured artisan and chef. Thank you for supporting small businesses around the world!!
Spring box - Take me to Thailand:
- 60 minute Cooking Class with Chef Mae on March 13th 5:00-6:00 pm PST (recording will be posted 24 hours after class) who will show you how to make Khao Soi, an authentic Chiang Mai dish and Butterfly Pea Flower Tea.
- Special ingredients from Thailand and a hand-made olive wood mortar and pestle that you'll use in your cooking class.
- 60 minute Guided Tour of Elephant Nature Park on March 20th 4:30-5:30 pm PST (recording will be posted 24 hours after) where you'll get to see the park and visit with their beautiful rescued elephants.
- Thai snacks and handmade elephant magnet from Elephant Parade (20% of profits are donated to elephant welfare and conservation).
- Special gift - one 10.5" square organic bees wax food wrap. You'll receive either a pineapple or watermelon print.
My husband and I are avid travelers going crazy being stuck home during COVID. Our TROVE box helped us feel like we were able to "get away" for the night! We had so much fun making the heart-shaped truffle potato ravioli with Chef Patrizia and enjoyed the chocolates, tea, and face masks. We would definitely be interested in checking out future boxes!
Exactly what I was looking for to break up the boredom of staying home during Covid. I did the ravioli cooking class with my mom and sister and it was a blast! We made yummy spitz cocktails and I absolutely love my new cocktail glasses!
These boxes are the best quality, the most fun and really delicious! Totally buying again!
This box was very high quality and made for an enjoyable Valentine's dinner, even though the ravioli's were a bit difficult for us!
I LOVED the Valentine’s Day box. My fiancé spent the entire time we were cooking laughing. The plus was how yummy the food was. The glasses and drink book were wonderful and I have been telling all my family and friends about this box. Love it! Keeping my eyes out for fun future boxes.