Subscribe and travel each season to a new city (bills every 3 months) from the comfort of your home or buy a single box for you or your favorite travel buddy.
Each Experience includes:
- 60-90 minute online Cooking Experience with a chef from the featured city, plus special ingredients from the region that you will cook with.
- 60-90 minute online Cultural Experience with a local expert, and core supplies you'll use in your cultural activity if needed.
- Snacks and other goodies that are sourced from the featured region.
- A FREE surprise gift to help further your journey to the featured city.
- Private Facebook group to connect with other TROVE Travelers.
- 20% of all profits go to the featured artisan and chef. Thank you for supporting small businesses around the world!!!
Summer Destination: Bordeaux, France!
- 90-minute LIVE online Cooking Experience with Chef Pascaline, pastry chef and currently featured on the French version of the Great British Baking Show. Learn how to make 3 delicious dishes, including Chouquettes, adorable bite-sized pastry puffs. We will have two Cooking Class sessions on June 20th and June 27th at 11 am PST.
- Special ingredients from France and a pastry bag and tip that you'll use in your cooking class.
- 60-75 minute LIVE Wine Chat and Optional Tasting event with Chris Hoel, former Sommelier for the French Laundry, and a Bordeaux-based winemaker. This event will take place on June 26th at 2 pm PST.
- Special add-on! We are also offering a special chance to purchase and taste 3 incredible Bordeaux wines (2 reds and 1 white) live with Chris and a Bordeaux-based winemaker – this is a special add-on to the box click here to order.
- Delicious French snacks, wine-shaped cheese board and a special cheese spreader, so you can prep the perfect cheese board to pair with your wine or before your dinner.
- Special surprise gift – We are so happy to include a quintessential French Market bag, which is the cutest way to carry your haul from the market while also reducing your environmental footprint!
The experience from ordering to packaging to the product is such a great experience it makes you want to do more. Sign up for the subscription, send gift boxes to others, it’s just amazing all around. I have gotten huge positive reviews from those I gifted too…
I was excited to receive the box. It seemed there was a lot of great stuff in the Holiday Rothenberg box. However, one of the items did not have an expiration date on it, and it took multiple attempts to get a response. I've been promised a replacement item and haven't yet received it. So right now, I'm in the "eh" category. I did recommend this box to a friend, but I'm on the fence if I will again.
The Germany Box was our first Trove experience and we highly recommend! Whether you are a culture lover, an artist, a chef, or just a supporter of those who are- this travel subscription box is for you! We have tried many date night boxes and we are so thankful we finally found Trove! It was breathtaking to unbox on Christmas and we crafted our straw ornaments this morning while looking forward to our cooking class this afternoon. Thank you to Emilie and Erika for making our trip possible!!
Trove makes a fun stay at home date.
Traveling at this time...hopefully home for Sunday class to Germany!!!