Enjoy our recorded Cooking Class and join us live on March 20th for our private virtual tour of Elephant Nature Park. Subscription billed quarterly.
- 60-90 minute virtual cooking class with a chef from the featured city, plus special ingredients from the region that you will cook with.
- 60-90 minute LIVE virtual cultural activity with a local expert, and core supplies you'll use in your cultural activity.
- Snacks and other goodies that are sourced from the featured region.
- A FREE surprise gift to help further your journey to the featured city.
- Private Facebook group to connect with other TROVE travelers.
- 20% of all profits go to the featured artisan and chef. Thank you for supporting small businesses around the world!!
Spring box - Take me to Thailand:
- 60 minute Cooking Class with Chef Mae on March 13th 5:00-6:00 pm PST (recording will be posted 24 hours after class) who will show you how to make Khao Soi, an authentic Chiang Mai dish and Butterfly Pea Flower Tea.
- Special ingredients from Thailand and a hand-made olive wood mortar and pestle that you'll use in your cooking class.
- 60 minute Guided Tour of Elephant Nature Park on March 20th 4:30-5:30 pm PST (recording will be posted 24 hours after) where you'll get to see the park and visit with their beautiful rescued elephants.
- Thai snacks and handmade elephant magnet from Elephant Parade (20% of profits are donated to elephant welfare and conservation).
- Special gift - one 10.5" square organic bees wax food wrap. You'll receive either a pineapple or watermelon print.
What a treat our first Trove box was from the moment we opened the box! As we unpacked the box we oooooohed and aaaaaahed over each of the items inside. Fun snacks, exciting ingredients, bright, cheerful, informative cards giving us a glimpse of our adventure ahead and the crown jewel, the GORGEOUS olive wood mortar and pestle. Due to time zones and our busy schedules we weren’t able to participate live but loved the recorded cooking demonstration and appreciated the personal experiences and information Chef Mae shared. We have cooked with curry before but this dish was unlike others we’ve made and it was a lot of fun to learn a new way to use our delicious curry paste! We are so excited to see where our next adventure takes us!
Seasonal TROVE Box
Seasonal TROVE Box
This meal was not difficult to prepare, even using the provided mortal and pestle was fun. We really enjoyed the elephant sanctuary tour the following weekend. Can't wait for the next tour of a far away place.
We’ve look forward to every Trove box and use it as one of our date nights! Great information on the featured city, unique cooking class experiences (all delicious so far) plus the ability to join live or watch recording depending on our schedule. Carefully curated boxes with all high quality items the majority of which are truly from the region! Especially wonderful while we aren’t able to travel.