**SAVE 10% with code FLORENCE10. Our LIVE classes have ended, but you can watch the recorded Cooking Class & Watercolor Workshop and still follow along. Links will be included in your box.**
Journey to magical Florence, one of our favorite cities in the world in our Summer Box! No seriously, see this blog post, we adore Italy!!! In this box, you will learn how to cook like an Italian "mamma" with Chef Patrizia Steccato...and the best part? You get to end your class by digging in to your Italian feast! Then, admire the gorgeous il Duomo, one of the must-sees in Florence, as you paint your own watercolor masterpiece with artist, Betty Ritschel (don't worry, no experience is needed and trust us, this is much needed art therapy!). This is the perfect stay-cation for solo travelers, date night, or a virtual get together with friends, let's go! ✈️🌎🍷 🍝 🎨
- A live 1.5 hour cooking class for 2 people with Chef Patrizia Steccato, printed recipes, and shopping list to create Pappa al Pomodoro (a Tuscan bread and tomato soup), Spinach & Ricotta Gnudi (Italian dumplings), and Schiacciata all Fiorentina (famous Florentine orange cake).
- A live 1.5 hour watercolor workshop for 2 people with artist Betty Ritschel, 12-color watercolor paint set (great for traveling!), 2 water brush pens, and a watercolor postcard pad.
- Special ingredients you'll use for the cooking class, snacks, and other goodies sourced from Italy.
- Virtual walking tour, Spotify playlist, key phrases, and a FREE surprise gift to get you in the Florence mood.
- 20% of all profits go to the featured artisan and chef. Thank you for supporting small businesses around the world!!
**Our LIVE classes have ended, but you can watch the recorded Cooking Class & Watercolor Workshop and still follow along. Links will be included in your box.**
Cooking class schedule:
- Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 10:00 am-11:30 am PST
- Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 10:00 am-11:30 am PST
Watercolor workshop schedule: *If you're unable to attend a class live, you can watch the recorded version on your own schedule.
- Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:00 am-11:30 am PST
- Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 10:00 am-11:30 am PST
We are still dancing to the soundtrack!! Our whole family got involved and it was a much needed escape. I haven’t been to Florence, but this gave me such a taste I can’t wait to visit. Thoughtfully put together box and fun for all ages!!! Can’t recommend this enough!!!!!!!
This was so much fun to get and made me feel like I was on an Italian vacation. It was definitely worth the money and I would totally buy it again.
Since my sister- and brother-in-law aren't able to travel for their honeymoon this year as planned due to covid, I wanted to get them something special that would allow them to have a newlywed travel experience at home. The Florence Trove box was just the thing! They loved cooking together and have made the recipes several times since. The live classes gave them a new experience to connect through, while the in-box goodies have been great to keep the magic of the travel experience going for weeks after. Trove is such a unique and timely idea, and a great value with not only the products themselves but the live, one-of-a-kind instruction. I can't wait to see where Trove "goes" next!
I received my Trove Box as a gift from my
daughter. It was such a wonderful and thoughtful gift. Everything in the "treasure trove" was of the highest quality.
What a wonderful experience.
I was thrilled to learn about TROVE and thankful to have met Emilie & Erika via Zoom. As it so happens, I knew the featured Chef, Patrizia Steccato Vattume who lives in Florence, Italy. On a trip to Italy in 2018, I wanted to learn to cook something from a local in each of the countries I was visiting -- Italy, Spain and France. This is where I met Patrizia, who graciously opens her home to travelers from all over the world, teaching me and my husband how to make pasta, lemon ravioli and fresh ricotta, while she made the rest of the meal. It was a joy to meet her and see her again on the screen, teaching us how to make three new dishes that come from Florence. I am thankful to Emilie and Erika, who obviously experienced the same, both with Patrizia and with Betty Ritschel, an incredible Florence artist, whose watercolor hands-on workshop was so inspiring. I feel like I met a new friend in Betty and I hope that my next trip to Florence, I can meet her in person and learn so much more. We too are small business owners (we are in the food business) and understand what a worldwide pandemic can do to small businesses. It makes my heart happy that other humans, like Emilie and Erika, feel the same way we do, that they wanted bring people together to share their love of travel and adventure, to help small businesses in their time of need, and to take us all away on a virtual vacation to make us feel alive during such a dark time. What a gift. We can't wait to go on our next Trove adventure! xoxo