This Spring, head to beautiful CHIANG MAI in northern Thailand! Learn how to make one of Chiang Mai's signature dishes, Khao Soi, a heavenly red curry noodle soup with Chef Mae Kuruphong. Then venture to one of the best elephant sanctuaries in the world, Elephant Nature Park for a guided tour and a chance to spend time with these gentle giants. This is a very special trip so pack your bags and join us on this at-home adventure!
Spring box - Take me to Thailand:
- 90-minute online Cooking Experience with Chef Mae who will show you how to make Khao Soi, an authentic Chiang Mai dish and Butterfly Pea Flower Tea. Our live class have past, but you can enjoy the recorded class.
- Special ingredients from Thailand and a hand-made olive wood mortar and pestle that you'll use in your cooking class.
- 60-minute Guided Tour of Elephant Nature Park where you'll get to see the park and visit with their beautiful rescued elephants. Our live tour have past, but you can enjoy the recorded experience.
- Thai snacks and handmade elephant magnet from Elephant Parade (20% of profits are donated to elephant welfare and conservation).
- Special gift - one 10.5" square handmade organic bees wax food wrap. You'll receive either a pineapple or watermelon print.
The experience from ordering to packaging to the product is such a great experience it makes you want to do more. Sign up for the subscription, send gift boxes to others, it’s just amazing all around. I have gotten huge positive reviews from those I gifted too…
I was excited to receive the box. It seemed there was a lot of great stuff in the Holiday Rothenberg box. However, one of the items did not have an expiration date on it, and it took multiple attempts to get a response. I've been promised a replacement item and haven't yet received it. So right now, I'm in the "eh" category. I did recommend this box to a friend, but I'm on the fence if I will again.
The Germany Box was our first Trove experience and we highly recommend! Whether you are a culture lover, an artist, a chef, or just a supporter of those who are- this travel subscription box is for you! We have tried many date night boxes and we are so thankful we finally found Trove! It was breathtaking to unbox on Christmas and we crafted our straw ornaments this morning while looking forward to our cooking class this afternoon. Thank you to Emilie and Erika for making our trip possible!!
Trove makes a fun stay at home date.
Traveling at this time...hopefully home for Sunday class to Germany!!!