This Spring, head to beautiful CHIANG MAI in northern Thailand! Learn how to make one of Chiang Mai's signature dishes, Khao Soi, a heavenly red curry noodle soup with Chef Mae Kuruphong. Then venture to one of the best elephant sanctuaries in the world, Elephant Nature Park for a guided tour and a chance to spend time with these gentle giants. This is a very special trip so pack your bags and join us on this at-home adventure!
Spring box - Take me to Thailand:
- 90-minute online Cooking Experience with Chef Mae who will show you how to make Khao Soi, an authentic Chiang Mai dish and Butterfly Pea Flower Tea. Our live class have past, but you can enjoy the recorded class.
- Special ingredients from Thailand and a hand-made olive wood mortar and pestle that you'll use in your cooking class.
- 60-minute Guided Tour of Elephant Nature Park where you'll get to see the park and visit with their beautiful rescued elephants. Our live tour have past, but you can enjoy the recorded experience.
- Thai snacks and handmade elephant magnet from Elephant Parade (20% of profits are donated to elephant welfare and conservation).
- Special gift - one 10.5" square handmade organic bees wax food wrap. You'll receive either a pineapple or watermelon print.
I have purchased two boxes, one of which was Chiang Mai. I have been there, and I took a cooking class there that included Khao Soi. I even went to an elephant sanctuary while there. All that, and I still got the box. I could not have been more pleased. It was a fantastic experience and brought back wonderful memories. Additionally, when I had a small issue, the response was immediate, and the issue was addressed promptly, making it clear that the box owners care very much about their product and their customers. I highly recommend this box!
I was transported thru Textures, Taste and Treasures. I’m so glad I Found this wonderful company. My 16 year old and I just ate our magnificent meal. The items included in the box are treasures and the recipes are incredibly authentic and craveable !
So fun and educational the best was the Elephant sanctuary video
I absolutely loved the class. I found out about it from the PODCATS Big Girl Money (thanks to Wendy and Roni). I loved using the Morter and Pestil. I love Thai food already but learning how to make it was AWESOME! Attending live was so great and really make me feel really connected to the experience.
Thanks for the amazing class!
Great idea! Looking forward to other countries to sample and enjoy.