This Spring, head to beautiful CHIANG MAI in northern Thailand! Learn how to make one of Chiang Mai's signature dishes, Khao Soi, a heavenly red curry noodle soup with Chef Mae Kuruphong. Then venture to one of the best elephant sanctuaries in the world, Elephant Nature Park for a guided tour and a chance to spend time with these gentle giants. This is a very special trip so pack your bags and join us on this at-home adventure!
Spring box - Take me to Thailand:
- 90-minute online Cooking Experience with Chef Mae who will show you how to make Khao Soi, an authentic Chiang Mai dish and Butterfly Pea Flower Tea. Our live class have past, but you can enjoy the recorded class.
- Special ingredients from Thailand and a hand-made olive wood mortar and pestle that you'll use in your cooking class.
- 60-minute Guided Tour of Elephant Nature Park where you'll get to see the park and visit with their beautiful rescued elephants. Our live tour have past, but you can enjoy the recorded experience.
- Thai snacks and handmade elephant magnet from Elephant Parade (20% of profits are donated to elephant welfare and conservation).
- Special gift - one 10.5" square handmade organic bees wax food wrap. You'll receive either a pineapple or watermelon print.
I was blown away when I received my first box. Beginning with how beautifully the box was packaged, to the quality of ingredients. I ordered my first box after the Live field trips had already happened, but I did watch the playbacks and it was so fun. We cooked our recipes last night and I loved the food as well. I felt like the items were curated very thoughtfully and really gave me a sense of Chaing Mai. Now I really want to visit Thailand in person. I cannot wait for the next box. This is a real treat! and I thought the hand writte note was a very sweet touch.
Love this new way to celebrate at home! Such an innovative idea...delicious and fun experience :)
What a treat our first Trove box was from the moment we opened the box! As we unpacked the box we oooooohed and aaaaaahed over each of the items inside. Fun snacks, exciting ingredients, bright, cheerful, informative cards giving us a glimpse of our adventure ahead and the crown jewel, the GORGEOUS olive wood mortar and pestle. Due to time zones and our busy schedules we weren’t able to participate live but loved the recorded cooking demonstration and appreciated the personal experiences and information Chef Mae shared. We have cooked with curry before but this dish was unlike others we’ve made and it was a lot of fun to learn a new way to use our delicious curry paste! We are so excited to see where our next adventure takes us!
Seasonal TROVE Box
Seasonal TROVE Box