This Spring, head to beautiful CHIANG MAI in northern Thailand! Learn how to make one of Chiang Mai's signature dishes, Khao Soi, a heavenly red curry noodle soup with Chef Mae Kuruphong. Then venture to one of the best elephant sanctuaries in the world, Elephant Nature Park for a guided tour and a chance to spend time with these gentle giants. This is a very special trip so pack your bags and join us on this at-home adventure!
Spring box - Take me to Thailand:
- 90-minute online Cooking Experience with Chef Mae who will show you how to make Khao Soi, an authentic Chiang Mai dish and Butterfly Pea Flower Tea. Our live class have past, but you can enjoy the recorded class.
- Special ingredients from Thailand and a hand-made olive wood mortar and pestle that you'll use in your cooking class.
- 60-minute Guided Tour of Elephant Nature Park where you'll get to see the park and visit with their beautiful rescued elephants. Our live tour have past, but you can enjoy the recorded experience.
- Thai snacks and handmade elephant magnet from Elephant Parade (20% of profits are donated to elephant welfare and conservation).
- Special gift - one 10.5" square handmade organic bees wax food wrap. You'll receive either a pineapple or watermelon print.
This was our second Trove Box and our first "visit" to Bordeaux France. What a great experience! It is so much fun to open our box and see what goodies are awaiting us! Because of our time zone and busy schedules, it didn't work to participate in the cooking lesson live but the taped version is great. Emilie and Erika do such a great job finding the perfect chef to walk us through the process. Not only do we getting a cooking lesson but we learn a few personal notes about the meal we are preparing and go so much deeper than simply reading a recipe card would allow. Two big takeaways for me this time were learning how to properly caramelize onions and learned how to make choux pastry. I will definitely be doing both again. Merci beaucoup!
We had a great time. My sister and nice were helping and we had fun making French food
My box was damaged by the postal service. I reached out to TROVE and got a quick response and a new box shipped to me. I loved the box and would recommend to a friend.
I was transported thru Textures, Taste and Treasures. I’m so glad I Found this wonderful company. My 16 year old and I just ate our magnificent meal. The items included in the box are treasures and the recipes are incredibly authentic and craveable !
Even tho I have been in an unusual living situation (moving about... not settled quite yet, but getting there), wouldn't miss my Trove box. Havent' watched the wine portion of the trip, but will soon! Love love love!!!