- 90-minute LIVE online Cooking Experience with Chef Graciela, founder and Executive Chef of Aura Cocina Mexicana in Mexico City, which offers traditional Mexican cooking workshops. Learn how to make red mole, homemade tortillas, and Mexican Hot Chocolate with Chef Graciela.
- Special ingredients and tools from Mexico City that you'll use in your cooking class, including all the per-measured spices and nuts you'll need for your mole sauce.
- 90-minute LIVE Painting Workshop with Artist Sofía where you'll learn how to make a colorful piece of artwork inspired by the iconic painting style of Frida Kahlo all while learning about this legend.
- Authentic snacks, locally-made gifts, and traditional Día de los Muertos decorations handpicked by Erika during her trip to this amazing city!
Subscribe & Join the TROVE Family
Travel each season to a new city (renews every 3 months) from the comfort of your home or buy a single box for you or your favorite travel buddy. Each Experience includes:
- 60-90 minute online Cooking Experience with a chef from the featured city, plus special ingredients from the region that you will cook with.
- 60-90 minute online Cultural Experience with a local expert, and core supplies you'll use in your cultural activity if needed.
- Snacks and other goodies that are sourced from the featured region.
- A FREE surprise gift to help further your journey to the featured city.
- Private Facebook group to connect with other TROVE Travelers..
- 20% of all profits go to the featured artisan and chef. Thank you for supporting small businesses around the world!!
The experience from ordering to packaging to the product is such a great experience it makes you want to do more. Sign up for the subscription, send gift boxes to others, it’s just amazing all around. I have gotten huge positive reviews from those I gifted too…
I was excited to receive the box. It seemed there was a lot of great stuff in the Holiday Rothenberg box. However, one of the items did not have an expiration date on it, and it took multiple attempts to get a response. I've been promised a replacement item and haven't yet received it. So right now, I'm in the "eh" category. I did recommend this box to a friend, but I'm on the fence if I will again.
The Germany Box was our first Trove experience and we highly recommend! Whether you are a culture lover, an artist, a chef, or just a supporter of those who are- this travel subscription box is for you! We have tried many date night boxes and we are so thankful we finally found Trove! It was breathtaking to unbox on Christmas and we crafted our straw ornaments this morning while looking forward to our cooking class this afternoon. Thank you to Emilie and Erika for making our trip possible!!
Trove makes a fun stay at home date.
Traveling at this time...hopefully home for Sunday class to Germany!!!