Let us bring the date night to you with this specially curated Italian in-home getaway. Learn how to make your own heart-shaped truffle ravioli with your significant other from the comfort of your home.
- 35 min exclusive recorded cooking class with Florence-based Chef Patrizia Steccato & recipe card
- Sabatino White Truffle Oil from Capri, Italy
- 100% Italian Wheat Flour from Umbria, Italy
- 3-inch Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Spritz Cocktail Book – Learn all about Italy’s bubbly Aperitivo and enjoy 50 recipes to try on your own!
- Crystal Cocktail glasses – Set of 2 diamond-shaped cocktail glasses perfect for your spritzes
- 'Love is Chocolate' Truffles with 3 flavors: Pink Bubbly, Dark Sea Salt Toffee, and Milk Chocolate
- Pearl Face Masks for you and yours
- Cup of Love Rose & Tulsi Herbal tea
If you're looking for a fun team event then I highly recommend a TROVE cooking class. My work team joined a virtual class and learned how to make a duck burger with cheese sauce, candied tomato lollipops and Chouquettes for dessert. Yum! We also enjoyed the extra snacks and goodies in our Bordeaux, France box. I made a cute little charcuterie board with mine :0) Thank you for the experience Chef Pascaline Camblong and Erika!
I was blown away when I received my first box. Beginning with how beautifully the box was packaged, to the quality of ingredients. I ordered my first box after the Live field trips had already happened, but I did watch the playbacks and it was so fun. We cooked our recipes last night and I loved the food as well. I felt like the items were curated very thoughtfully and really gave me a sense of Chaing Mai. Now I really want to visit Thailand in person. I cannot wait for the next box. This is a real treat! and I thought the hand writte note was a very sweet touch.
Love this new way to celebrate at home! Such an innovative idea...delicious and fun experience :)
What a treat our first Trove box was from the moment we opened the box! As we unpacked the box we oooooohed and aaaaaahed over each of the items inside. Fun snacks, exciting ingredients, bright, cheerful, informative cards giving us a glimpse of our adventure ahead and the crown jewel, the GORGEOUS olive wood mortar and pestle. Due to time zones and our busy schedules we weren’t able to participate live but loved the recorded cooking demonstration and appreciated the personal experiences and information Chef Mae shared. We have cooked with curry before but this dish was unlike others we’ve made and it was a lot of fun to learn a new way to use our delicious curry paste! We are so excited to see where our next adventure takes us!
Seasonal TROVE Box