Let us bring the date night to you with this specially curated Italian in-home getaway. Learn how to make your own heart-shaped truffle ravioli with your significant other from the comfort of your home.
- 35 min exclusive recorded cooking class with Florence-based Chef Patrizia Steccato & recipe card
- Sabatino White Truffle Oil from Capri, Italy
- 100% Italian Wheat Flour from Umbria, Italy
- 3-inch Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Spritz Cocktail Book – Learn all about Italy’s bubbly Aperitivo and enjoy 50 recipes to try on your own!
- Crystal Cocktail glasses – Set of 2 diamond-shaped cocktail glasses perfect for your spritzes
- 'Love is Chocolate' Truffles with 3 flavors: Pink Bubbly, Dark Sea Salt Toffee, and Milk Chocolate
- Pearl Face Masks for you and yours
- Cup of Love Rose & Tulsi Herbal tea
I have purchased two boxes, one of which was Chiang Mai. I have been there, and I took a cooking class there that included Khao Soi. I even went to an elephant sanctuary while there. All that, and I still got the box. I could not have been more pleased. It was a fantastic experience and brought back wonderful memories. Additionally, when I had a small issue, the response was immediate, and the issue was addressed promptly, making it clear that the box owners care very much about their product and their customers. I highly recommend this box!
My 29 year old daughter, Jessica, bought a TROVE box for me for my 60th birthday. We unfortunately missed the live event but had a blast together anyway preparing it via the recorded version (which probably worked out even better since we could rewind when we missed hearing something). All except the tomatoes came out beautifully. I realize in retrospect, we should not have stirred the sugar so it crystalized…
This was our second Trove Box and our first "visit" to Bordeaux France. What a great experience! It is so much fun to open our box and see what goodies are awaiting us! Because of our time zone and busy schedules, it didn't work to participate in the cooking lesson live but the taped version is great. Emilie and Erika do such a great job finding the perfect chef to walk us through the process. Not only do we getting a cooking lesson but we learn a few personal notes about the meal we are preparing and go so much deeper than simply reading a recipe card would allow. Two big takeaways for me this time were learning how to properly caramelize onions and learned how to make choux pastry. I will definitely be doing both again. Merci beaucoup!
We had a great time. My sister and nice were helping and we had fun making French food
My box was damaged by the postal service. I reached out to TROVE and got a quick response and a new box shipped to me. I loved the box and would recommend to a friend.