8 boxes @$45/each +$10/ship with additional face mask and beeswax wrapper.
This Spring, we are bringing the beauty, sunshine, and magic of the Hawaii islands to your doorstep. Growing up in the Pacific Northwest, Erika fell in love with the laid-back island life and the delicious culinary treasures. We had a chance to visit Honolulu this Summer together and we are thrilled to introduce you to our fabulous hosts and all the goodies we were able to hand-pick during our trip.
- 90-minute Recorded online Cooking Experience with Chef Angela, owner of That Girl Cooks and former Culinary Expert at Williams-Sonoma. Learn how to make 3 local Hawaii staples: Spam Musubi, Garlic Shrimp, and Butter Mochi for dessert.
- 90-minute Recorded online Cultural Workshop with Artisan Gina where you will learn how to make an eco-friendly lei using up-cycled cloth. Giving a lei to someone visiting Hawaii or to celebrate a special occasion is a local tradition. The lei symbolizes the spirit behind the aloha and we love the way this greeting draws you in and makes you welcome.
- Special ingredients that you'll use in your cooking class with Chef Angela, including Spam, Mochiko flour, and Dried Seaweed, and materials to make an up-cycled lei for your Cultural Workshop.
- Locally made snacks and treats, including Da Original Happy Haleiwa Mochi Waffle mix, Coffee Liqueur macadamia nuts from Ahualoa Farms, Maui Shortbread, Little Bear Macadamia or Lehua Honey, Maui Fruit Jellies, and Pineapple Vinegar from Vintage Vinegars.
- Two special gifts that were locally made in Honolulu – a hand-painted rainbow card from Artist Andrew Mau and a Pineapple shaped Felt Coaster from Honolulu-based boutique, Workshop 28.