Join us in Rothenburg, Germany, this holiday season for a special trip to the famous German Christmas Markets! 🎄🎅
This also makes for the perfect gift for any foodie or travel lovers in your life – order by December 10th for arrival before Christmas.🎁 We will have specially recorded classes so you can enjoy this together over the holidays OR join us LIVE on January 9th!
We are also offering a special wine pairing for this holiday experience with our friends from Wine Insiders – add on a 3-pack of Riesling from Germany. Learn more here.
- 90-minute LIVE online Cooking Experience with Chef Anna Olsen, co-owner of Adventure Bavaria who will teach you how to make 3 delicious Christmas-market inspired recipes. Think mulled wine, potato dumpling with sausage and sauerkraut, and a delicious dessert!
- Special ingredients from Germany that you'll use in your cooking class with Chef Anna, such as traditional sauerkraut, Alstertor Dusseldorf Style mustard, and original German Bockwurst.
- German Straw Christmas ornament kit – If you were walking through Rothenburg this time of year, you would see these beautiful rustic ornaments made from straw everywhere! These are a perfect way to decorate your fireplace, greenery, or tree for the holidays.
- We have some delicious snacks and gifts to bring the tastes and sights of the Christmas Markets to you that were handpicked by Emilie who visited Rothenburg last month, including amaretto liquor cake, gingerbread cookies, handmade candy, a pretzel kit, a beautiful wood ornament, and a handmade wood spoon.
Subscribe & Join the TROVE Family
Travel each season to a new city (renews every 3 months) from the comfort of your home or buy a single box for you or your favorite travel buddy. Each Experience includes:
- 60-90 minute online Cooking Experience with a chef from the featured city, plus special ingredients from the region that you will cook with.
- 60-90 minute online Cultural Experience with a local expert, and core supplies you'll use in your cultural activity if needed.
- Snacks and other goodies that are sourced from the featured region.
- A special gift to help further your journey to the featured city.
- Private Facebook group to connect with other TROVE Travelers.
- 20% of all profits go to the featured artisan and chef. Thank you for supporting small businesses around the world!!
Fall Box: Mexico City, Mexico
I LOVED this box and this experience. Chef Graciela was amazing and I very much enjoyed following along with her as she taught us how to make mole, tortillas, and hot chocolate. I'm looking forward to making the craft next.
I really enjoyed the painting and cooking classes. However, the chicken mole took way too long and I did not care for it. 3 hours for a dish is just too long and I will not be making it again.
What fun to make the incredible mole and tortilla’s! Not ready yet to spin off my own tortilla company but will never buy them from the store again without the great memory of making my own! You hit another home run ladies!
My girlfriend heart got fuller when she saw her 2nd box from Trove.