**Your first box will be our Fall Box featuring Kyoto, Japan, and will start shipping November 16, 2020**
Each box includes:
- Learn how to cook with chefs from around the world in a LIVE virtual cooking class with a local chef. In this hands-on class, you'll learn how to make quintessential dishes from the featured city...and the best part? You get to end your class by digging into your feast!!
- Special ingredients from the featured region that you will cook with, an easy shopping list for other fresh or pantry items you'll need, and printed recipe cards.
- Learn something new and experience a culture first-hand with a LIVE virtual cultural activity with an expert around the world. Your box will include the supplies you will need for your activity.
- Snacks and other goodies that are sourced from the featured region for you to enjoy.
- Virtual city tour, Spotify playlist, key phrases, and private Facebook group to connect with other TROVE travelers.
- A FREE surprise gift to help further your journey to the featured city.
- 20% of all profits go to the featured artisan and chef. Thank you for supporting small businesses around the world!!
Your first box will be our Fall Box, and you'll be headed to one of the beautiful and mysterious places in the world.....KYOTO, JAPAN!! Fall Boxes will ship by mid-November – learn more here and see below for the LIVE virtual class schedule.
**If you're unable to attend a class live, we will be posting the recorded versions so you can watch on your own schedule.**
- Kyoto Cooking Class: *If you're unable to attend a class live, we will be posting the recorded version.
- Saturday, November 21 – 5:00 – 6:30 pm PDT
- Saturday, December 5 – 5:00 – 6:30 pm PDT
- Japanese Tea Ceremony Experience:
- Sunday, November 22 – 4:00 – 5:00 pm PDT
- Sunday, December 6 – 4:00 – 5:00 pm PDT
Your full travel itinerary:
- November – Kyoto, Japan
- March - To be announced!
- June - To be announced!
- September - To be announced!
Trove is a wonderful way to spend a weekend! No doubt- these are challenging times and it seems our world has gotten smaller as we are spending much more time at home. Trove provided us with a much needed escape! We started each class with the Trove Italian soundtrack on Spotify, Bellini's or an Aperol Spritz, to prepare us for the lovely experience with our instructors- Pat and Betty. I encourage anyone to experience Trove with a close friend or family member for a fabulous and fun getaway! Thank you for sharing your world with us :). Truly looking forward to seeing where our next adventure takes us!
We loved our Trove box! It was a nice escape and the perfect date night. Everything in the box was perfect. The presentation was phenomenal and super high quality. Loved it! Can’t wait for our next box.
I ordered the Florence box about a week ago. I am VERY excited because the cooking teacher, Patrizia, was MY cooking teacher in Florence 2 years ago. She's a wonderful teacher, has a great sense of humor, speaks English nicely, and I would take more classes from her any chance I get! I adore her and I'm sure everyone else will as well! Can't wait to find out what the next box will be. I'm hoping it comes out at Christmas! I'll take my Christmas trip at home with help by Trove!