Subscribe and travel each season to a new city (bills every 3 months) from the comfort of your home or buy a single box for you or your favorite travel buddy.
Each Experience includes:
- 60-90 minute online Cooking Experience with a chef from the featured city, plus special ingredients from the region that you will cook with.
- 60-90 minute online Cultural Experience with a local expert, and core supplies you'll use in your cultural activity if needed.
- Snacks and other goodies that are sourced from the featured region.
- A FREE surprise gift to help further your journey to the featured city.
- Private Facebook group to connect with other TROVE Travelers.
- 20% of all profits go to the featured artisan and chef. Thank you for supporting small businesses around the world!!!
Summer Destination: Bordeaux, France!
- 90-minute LIVE online Cooking Experience with Chef Pascaline, pastry chef and currently featured on the French version of the Great British Baking Show. Learn how to make 3 delicious dishes, including Chouquettes, adorable bite-sized pastry puffs. We will have two Cooking Class sessions on June 20th and June 27th at 11 am PST.
- Special ingredients from France and a pastry bag and tip that you'll use in your cooking class.
- 60-75 minute LIVE Wine Chat and Optional Tasting event with Chris Hoel, former Sommelier for the French Laundry, and a Bordeaux-based winemaker. This event will take place on June 26th at 2 pm PST.
- Special add-on! We are also offering a special chance to purchase and taste 3 incredible Bordeaux wines (2 reds and 1 white) live with Chris and a Bordeaux-based winemaker – this is a special add-on to the box click here to order.
- Delicious French snacks, wine-shaped cheese board and a special cheese spreader, so you can prep the perfect cheese board to pair with your wine or before your dinner.
- Special surprise gift – We are so happy to include a quintessential French Market bag, which is the cutest way to carry your haul from the market while also reducing your environmental footprint!
Fall Box: Mexico City, Mexico
I LOVED this box and this experience. Chef Graciela was amazing and I very much enjoyed following along with her as she taught us how to make mole, tortillas, and hot chocolate. I'm looking forward to making the craft next.
I really enjoyed the painting and cooking classes. However, the chicken mole took way too long and I did not care for it. 3 hours for a dish is just too long and I will not be making it again.
What fun to make the incredible mole and tortilla’s! Not ready yet to spin off my own tortilla company but will never buy them from the store again without the great memory of making my own! You hit another home run ladies!
My girlfriend heart got fuller when she saw her 2nd box from Trove.