This Spring, head to beautiful CHIANG MAI in northern Thailand! Learn how to make one of Chiang Mai's signature dishes, Khao Soi, a heavenly red curry noodle soup with Chef Mae Kuruphong. Then venture to one of the best elephant sanctuaries in the world, Elephant Nature Park for a guided tour and a chance to spend time with these gentle giants. This is a very special trip so pack your bags and join us on this at-home adventure!
Spring box - Take me to Thailand:
- 90-minute online Cooking Experience with Chef Mae who will show you how to make Khao Soi, an authentic Chiang Mai dish and Butterfly Pea Flower Tea. Our live class have past, but you can enjoy the recorded class.
- Special ingredients from Thailand and a hand-made olive wood mortar and pestle that you'll use in your cooking class.
- 60-minute Guided Tour of Elephant Nature Park where you'll get to see the park and visit with their beautiful rescued elephants. Our live tour have past, but you can enjoy the recorded experience.
- Thai snacks and handmade elephant magnet from Elephant Parade (20% of profits are donated to elephant welfare and conservation).
- Special gift - one 10.5" square handmade organic bees wax food wrap. You'll receive either a pineapple or watermelon print.
Fall Box: Mexico City, Mexico
I LOVED this box and this experience. Chef Graciela was amazing and I very much enjoyed following along with her as she taught us how to make mole, tortillas, and hot chocolate. I'm looking forward to making the craft next.
I really enjoyed the painting and cooking classes. However, the chicken mole took way too long and I did not care for it. 3 hours for a dish is just too long and I will not be making it again.
What fun to make the incredible mole and tortilla’s! Not ready yet to spin off my own tortilla company but will never buy them from the store again without the great memory of making my own! You hit another home run ladies!
My girlfriend heart got fuller when she saw her 2nd box from Trove.