This Spring, head to beautiful CHIANG MAI in northern Thailand! Learn how to make one of Chiang Mai's signature dishes, Khao Soi, a heavenly red curry noodle soup with Chef Mae Kuruphong. Then venture to one of the best elephant sanctuaries in the world, Elephant Nature Park for a guided tour and a chance to spend time with these gentle giants. This is a very special trip so pack your bags and join us on this at-home adventure!
Spring box - Take me to Thailand:
- 90-minute online Cooking Experience with Chef Mae who will show you how to make Khao Soi, an authentic Chiang Mai dish and Butterfly Pea Flower Tea. Our live class have past, but you can enjoy the recorded class.
- Special ingredients from Thailand and a hand-made olive wood mortar and pestle that you'll use in your cooking class.
- 60-minute Guided Tour of Elephant Nature Park where you'll get to see the park and visit with their beautiful rescued elephants. Our live tour have past, but you can enjoy the recorded experience.
- Thai snacks and handmade elephant magnet from Elephant Parade (20% of profits are donated to elephant welfare and conservation).
- Special gift - one 10.5" square handmade organic bees wax food wrap. You'll receive either a pineapple or watermelon print.
My family and I loved the recipes from the Hawaiin box! We had a Hawaiian night where we made them all. It was quite a feast!
Spring Box: Honolulu, Hawaii
I look Forword to the arrival each time. I would also love some of the previous boxes I missed. The Germany box had a great recipe and I gifted many of the items because I just liked the cooking experience. This Hawaii box had some interesting finds but the recipe doesn’t interest me. I’ll follow along but no plans on eating. I make the meal with my teenage daughter and the videos have become more streamline. I’m not sure if there is a skip a month option but I do subscribe. We truly look Forword to upcoming adventures.
Winter Box: Rothenburg, Germany
I received Trove as a birthday gift because I am known for my love of cooking, baking and traveling. That said, I have a limited flavor palete so it did take me several months before selecting a box. Once I did, and received the box, I was blown away by the personal touches by Emilie and Erika. I believe in first impressions, and even the box itself was lovely. Everything was well packaged and nothing came damaged. The local treats are huge delight and I love that there was a craft included in my box. Additionally, there was a note from the Emilie and Erika, a guide to what was in the box and a detailed out recipe card for each item we made. I really felt like I was transported to Germany for a night. I had a question regarding the cooking class and reached out to the owners via Instagram. They were quick to respond and personable in their reply. The online cooking lesson was fairly easy to follow along. Since I watched it after it went live, I was able to pause, fast forward and stop as needed. For me, I found this to better than live so we could take our time and make sure everything wad measured out correctly. I did miss out on the interaction with everyone, however. I would highly recommend, and already have. this experience to anyone. It's truly one of the best!