- 90-minute LIVE online Cooking Experience with Chef Graciela, founder and Executive Chef of Aura Cocina Mexicana in Mexico City, which offers traditional Mexican cooking workshops. Learn how to make red mole, homemade tortillas, and Mexican Hot Chocolate with Chef Graciela.
- Special ingredients and tools from Mexico City that you'll use in your cooking class, including all the per-measured spices and nuts you'll need for your mole sauce.
- 90-minute LIVE Painting Workshop with Artist Sofía where you'll learn how to make a colorful piece of artwork inspired by the iconic painting style of Frida Kahlo all while learning about this legend.
- Authentic snacks, locally-made gifts, and traditional Día de los Muertos decorations handpicked by Erika during her trip to this amazing city!
Subscribe & Join the TROVE Family
Travel each season to a new city (renews every 3 months) from the comfort of your home or buy a single box for you or your favorite travel buddy. Each Experience includes:
- 60-90 minute online Cooking Experience with a chef from the featured city, plus special ingredients from the region that you will cook with.
- 60-90 minute online Cultural Experience with a local expert, and core supplies you'll use in your cultural activity if needed.
- Snacks and other goodies that are sourced from the featured region.
- A FREE surprise gift to help further your journey to the featured city.
- Private Facebook group to connect with other TROVE Travelers..
- 20% of all profits go to the featured artisan and chef. Thank you for supporting small businesses around the world!!
Fall Box: Mexico City, Mexico
I LOVED this box and this experience. Chef Graciela was amazing and I very much enjoyed following along with her as she taught us how to make mole, tortillas, and hot chocolate. I'm looking forward to making the craft next.
I really enjoyed the painting and cooking classes. However, the chicken mole took way too long and I did not care for it. 3 hours for a dish is just too long and I will not be making it again.
What fun to make the incredible mole and tortilla’s! Not ready yet to spin off my own tortilla company but will never buy them from the store again without the great memory of making my own! You hit another home run ladies!
My girlfriend heart got fuller when she saw her 2nd box from Trove.